Sunday, March 21, 2010

{Taco Bubble Casserole}

I found this recipe Here. I took this to our ward dinner and several people asked for the recipe. My family loved it. I will be making this again.


•1-½ pound Lean Ground Beef
•1 package Taco Seasoning Mix (1 Ounce Package)
•¾ cups Water
•1 can (10 3/4-oz.) Condensed Tomato Soup
•1 can (17.3-oz.) Grands Refrigerated Golden Corn Biscuits Or 1 (16.3-oz.) Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
•2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese

For Toppings:
•2 cups Shredded Lettuce
•2 whole Medium Tomatoes, Chopped
•1 cup Thick/Chunky Salsa
•1 can (2 1/4-oz.) Sliced Ripe Olives, Drained
•8 ounces, weight Container Sour Cream
•3 whole Green Onions, Sliced, If Desired


Preparation Instructions
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning mix, water and soup; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 little pieces. Add dough pieces to ground beef mixture; stir gently. Spoon mixture into ungreased 13×9-inch pan.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 23 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
4. To serve, cut into 8 squares. Top each serving with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, olives, sour cream and onions.

5 comments:

Melody said...

I bet the corn biscuits would taste great with this!

apee said...

well I made your taco ring last week and I loved it!!! So I'll have to try this. I found the kids liked the taco ring too. I think they like anything round haha

Tasha said...

This was SOO yummy. I think I am adding it to my list. I even have the biscuits to do it. Yum!

Serial Mommy said...

I make something similar to this. I got it from the....Pillsbury site (because it uses refridgerated crescent rolls) and I've learned that anything put on crescent rolls is something the kids will usually eat!

Jules said...

I want this right this very minute. Even more than the creme brulee ice cream waiting for me in the fridge!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails