Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{king ranch chicken}





This is so yummy. I first had it when I visited my sister in Texas years ago. I forgot about it. When I went to Texas this summer my sister made it again. This time I am not going to forget about it.

1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 (14.5 ounce) package Nacho Cheese Doritos
1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Layer the chips in a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
Combine the tomatoes, chicken soup, mushroom soup, bell pepper and onion. Pour half of mixture over chips. Layer the chicken pieces, half of the cheese and the remaining soup mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails