Friday, February 15, 2008

Homemade Mac and Cheese


This is my sister in law Tiffany's recipe. My kids love it and it is very filling plus they don't complain about the broccoli in it.

Homemade Mac and Cheese

1 bag of large elbow noodles
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
4 cups grated cheddar cheese (I like to mix motz and cheddar) add more cheese if needed. Bobby likes his extra cheesy
2 broccoli crowns (chopped)

*boil the elbow noodles in a large pot and strain when finished
*beat together the eggs and milk, and mix in with the noodles
*in a large casserole dish layer your ingredients. As follows: noodles, cheese, broccoli, noodles, etc...
*bake at 375* for 35 to 40 min, or until browned on top.
*serve and enjoy

3 comments:

Tasha said...

You post the best recipes. I really am going to have to try this one. It sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

Tasha, I think your boys will love it!

Letti said...

I made it the other night for dinner and my kids loved it as usual.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails